Monday, August 25, 2008

Just Another Manic Monday -The Bangles


Today was hectic from the start, this morning there was more traffic then usual so I was late, I hate being late and I am not happy with myself because I hit the snooze button this morning.


I don't know why I was so tired, I took a hour nap on Sunday and went to bed at 10pm on Sunday night, so I got plenty of sleep.


One of my new sales wants to cancel, big cut into my paycheck & graph, I caught my manager in a lie and was forced from certain circumstances to call him out on it, lets just say he does not like me very much anymore.


He is now trying to make my life a living hell, and I am still trying to catch up from being sick!!


After that I made a ton of calls and didn't get any appointments, and still I feel like I am under a magnify glass, I did notice I was in a very bad mood again today, I hate when I am in a bad mood, I just can't stand myself I can't imagine how other people feel.


After work I went to the Chiropractor, picked up prescriptions and went running, I forgot to do my inhaler before I went so my lungs felt closed up and tight, I was displeased with my performance, and in the future will remember to do my inhaler before I run.

1 comment:

Leah said...

bummer about your ad. i like the picture of that guy & his inhaler.