Monday, April 6, 2009

Aruba! Aruba!



Recently through the help of friends and family and their loving donations, I have been able to raise enough money to surprise my Mother with a payed ticket to Aruba!!

We both had been wanting to take a trip together but didn't know where to go or how we could afford it, but God made a way so that it will be possible!


We are so excited and are planning every detail, which brings me to a current obstacle, traveling internationally with medical equipment, if any one has any information on doing that or any insight into the matter, I would greatly appreciate your input!

Have a great day, and see you when I am nice and tan!

1 comment:

Nana said...

Ariba, Ariba!! no wait, it is Aruba Aruba, right???? Just teasing. Know you two beauties will have a wonderful time. Love you both. Nana