Saturday, May 17, 2008

Yesterday I'll my problems seemed so far away -Beatles


Yesterday we had a company award ceremony, and it was so hot, we all got up early and drove for 2hrs on a big charter bus.

I was tired, and just getting really cranky because I was tired and Hungary, so not unlikely I started to not feel good so I went out to the lobby and slept for an hour, then went back.

I felt bad but really I needed to take care of myself, it just seems weird because other people were sneaking out to go to the bar and get wasted, while I was sneaking out to rest and maintain my health.

There is a difference in our sneakiness but if someone didn't know why we left from the inside they would never know, that I went to go rest for my health while they went to go drink there health away.

No comments: