Sunday, June 29, 2008

You are the end of me -Feist


How long can I be like this? Living this life that seems a contradiction to itself, having the desires to fly but born without wings.


Yesterday, I woke up feeling weak but I was determined to not let it keep me down. I was going to see a movie with my Mama and my nephew. Once I got there I began to feel worse by the second, having to breath harder and harder. It felt like I just ran a mile, but I had simplyed walked from the car.


I read about this happening to someone with CF she sweating because it was just so hard for her to breath, just breathing.


This thick mucus is killing me taking away the very breath out from my mouth, it is taking the life I dream of.


It doesn't seem real that something so small can kill my large and powerful dreams.

No comments: