Sunday, July 6, 2008

Just a daydream believer & homecoming queen -The Monkees


Today was fun and sad, I hung out with friends but it also was a goodbye to one of my good friends Karina, I am gonna miss her so much.

On Friday the 4th of July I spent the night at Jessica's house because the fireworks didn't start until 9:45, by that time I was so tired that driving home would have been dangerous.

I ended up going to bed at 1am watching, "Girl Interrupted," by that time I was about ready to pass out. Jess and I ended up waking up the next morning at 11am, during my sweet slumber my mind had created a beautiful dream, full of detail and color.

I was a newly wed of one year living in our home that I was fixing up, my house was beautiful not to big and not to small. The outside of the house was light yellow with light green trim. the house sat on a hill with the garage and driveway down below.

I had just put in a stone path that went up to the house and little lights on the side to guide the way at night.

My husband was a musician so we had converted the garage into a studio, I had some friends over and I was cooking in the kitchen.

My husband was more of a stalky man with olive skin, almond shaped brown eyes, with golden dirty blond hair. The most handsome feature of my husband was his smile, his soft and gentle spirit with witty humor.

I loved my husband very much, and he returned his love for me, his name was Jacob, he had older parents, but he was about 9yrs older than myself.

This is my hearts dream, my very souls desire so I am not surprised it came out in the form of such a detailed dream. This dream is partial to blame for the reason of me sleeping in until 11am because I didn't want to wake up, I wanted to stay in my perfect dream world.

For the rest of the day I kept on day dreaming, I just couldn't stop, my heart was yearning for this lost dream to be revealed once again

Well after this dream I saw a video clip that totally made me ball my eyes out. it's on my myspace if you wanna view or maybe I figure out how to post it in here.

No comments: