Thursday, February 5, 2009

Time After Time -Cindy lauper



Follow-Thru Goals of ‘09
1. Exercise, ( a Triathlon awaits)
2. Finance control, (Management of any kind is an improvement)
3. Finishing my book, (It is time I do not know why, it just is)
4.Decide a career path: ex. Esthetics, Bible College, Journalism, (just chose)
These are my 4 goals for ‘09, I am tired of making excuses, and I am tired of waiting to be rescued, I am my own person and I do not need anyone to help me define who I am.
Nothing worth while was ever easy, STOP BEING DISCONTENT AND NOT DO ANYTHING TO CHANGE IT!!!
Take these things with a grain of salt…this is just a Pep-rally for myself!

1 comment:

That's Mendy's World said...

Good girl. I'm proud of you. You're right, any small change is good because that gets you rolling! And now that you posted your 4 goals, there's some accountability! You go! Get everything out of the life God has given you. He has a plan and purpose for you. Just move and He'll show you the way! Oh, and I love you! In case you didn't know!