Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hooked up and beat down

I am feeling weaker from the antibiotics they kill good and bad bacteria and I am tired of feeling helpless. It is hard not to get depressed when all the energy you have goes into taking a shower for the day.

I saw this questionnaire floating around and being as bored as I am I decided to keep myself entertained for a little while longer.

A

Available: Newlywed

Age: 26 and three quarters (heehee)

Annoyance: people who complain about their lives but do nothing to change it

Animal: I wish the gopher colony in my backyard would be obliterated!

B

Birthday: Nov. 25th 1983

Body part on opposite sex: lips

Best feeling in the world: eating something I have been craving

Blind or deaf:neither, both are ultra keen

Best weather: Sunny!

Believe in magic: No

Believe in santa: until I was 3yrs old

C

Candy is: delicious

Color(s): green

Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate

Chinese/Mexican: 1/4 Mexican

Cake/Pie: Pie, no contest

Continent to visit: Europe!

Cheese: all

D

Day/Night: Night

Dance in the rain: is wet

E

Eyes: Green-blue

Everyone's got: a choice

F

First thoughts waking up: I'm alive

Food: I love

G

Greatest fear: dying alone

Goals: currently to get my lung capacity back in the 80's

Gum: Trident Original (a perfect blend of mint and cinnamon)

Get along with your parents? most of the time

Good luck charm: No.

H

Hair color: light brown

Height: 5'1

Holiday: Christmas!

How do you want to die: OLD. (taken from Christy H. :)

I

Ice cream: Mint Chip

Instrument: piano

J

Jewelry: can never have enough

Job: none

K

Kids: soon

Kickboxing or Karate: Karate

Keep a journal? on and off

L

Love: in love with it.

Laughed so hard you cried: never have, but I laugh hard a lot!

M

Mood: Happy

Milk flavor: occasional glass of 1/2 and 1/2

Movies: Drama

Motion sickness?: it gets worse the older I get

McD's or BK: Mc D's, no contest

N

Number of siblings: 1 sister.

Number of piercings: 5

Number: 5

O

One wish: I could live to see my kids grown up

P

Perfect Pizza: chicken bbq pesto

Pepsi/Coke: It used to pepsi for a long time then switched about 5yrs ago to coke.

Q

Quail: the two baby quail my neighbor ran over when I was 10.

R

Reasons to cry: don't like to think about that

Radio station: 102.5

Ring size: 5

S

Song:"Everything," by Lifehouse

Shoe size: 6.

Salad dressing: Olive oil and balsalmic vinegar.

Slept outside: in the back of my Uncle's truck when I had the croup.

Skinny dipped?: I only got down to my underwear :)

Sing well?: some think so.

Strawberries/Blueberries: I have never liked strawberries, it is a texture thing.

T

Tattoos?: 2 and thinking about a 3rd

Time for bed: when I decide to take my ambien

U

Unpredictable: I like it like that.

V

Vacation spot: tropical

W

Weakness: ice cream

Worst feeling: pancreatitis

Wanted to be a model?: a hand and foot one, ahaha

Where do we go when we die?: that is up to you.

Worst Weather?: freezing snow

X

X-Ray: a recent change, "Any chance you are pregnant?" No, yes...wait, I don't know :)

Ex's: no spouses just Ex-bfs

Y

Year it is now: 2010

Yellow: Houses!!

Z

Zoo animal: Monkey

2 comments:

Nana said...

Sweet Pea. . . . .I remember you and your Mom sleeping in the bed of Uncle Kyles truck, when you had croup. . . funny how those things come back, and what they mean to us. Love you very much. Pop and Nana

K-Kat said...

thank you for putting neighbor on baby quail